Gaming and Non-Gaming Service Provider Lists

Information and forms required to be provided to the PGCB's Bureau of Licensing are contained on this page Should you have questions or needs not addressed here, call 800-346-8300 and choose the Licensing option. If your call is not immediately answered someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

Applications for Gaming Employee Permits and Non-Gaming Employee Registration: All applications for Gaming Employee Permits or Non-Gaming Employee registration, must be submitted through the SLOTSLink online electronic application. For access to SLOTSLink, please contact your Human Resources Office or Compliance Office.