Licensing-Sports Wagering

Sports Wagering

Information and forms required to provide information to the PGCB's Bureau of Licensing is contained on this page Should you have questions or needs not addressed here, call 717-346-8300 and choose the Option 2. If you call is not immediately answered. someone will get back to you as soon as possible

Applications for Gaming Emplovee Permits and Non-Gaming Emplovee Registration: All applications for Gaming Employee Permits or Non-Gaming Employee registration, must be submitted through the SLOTSLink online electronic application. For access to SLOTSLink, please contact your Human Resources Office or Compliance Office.

Sports Wagering Licensing Applications